This bitesize document provides an overview of the rules that govern your use of the BreakoutPvP.com platform. Upon creating an account with BreakoutPvP.com you hereby agree and are bound to the guidelines set out below as well as the standard T&C document.
1) BreakoutPvP.com is a peer-to-peer eSports wagering platform which enables you to find suitable opponents to play against for real money or just for fun.
2) BreakoutPvP.com is designed to help you find other like-minded players to play video games against on your own PC or games console. There are no games hosted directly on the Breakoutpvp.com website.
3) By registering for BreakoutPvP.com you are under no obligation to enter into challenges which involve a fixed wagering element. You are always at liberty to make your own choices and can use BreakoutPvP.com simply as a tool to find other like-minded players to play against for fun.
4) Everyone has their own profile on BreakoutPvP.com which displays all your statistics based on your gaming performances. By registering with BreakoutPvP.com you agree that you will only upload photos / content / words that avoid copyright infringements and that all liability for such content use is on you. BreakoutPvP.com reserves the right to at any time remove content from your profile which we feel is inappropriate or offensive.
5) Please visit our FAQ page for an explanation as to the legal status of BreakoutPvP.com in the United States of America. Here you will find information regarding where we will be launching in the US and why we are legal in those territories.
6) At present, users from the United States of America will not be able to deposit money on BreakoutPvP.com to participate in any fixed wagered amount challenges. However users from the United States of America will be able to use all other aspects of the site and enter into challenges without a wager element.
7) Please read our “result verification procedures” page in order to understand exactly how our results submission process works. Making use of nudge and game theory, our systems and algorithms prompt subscribers to enter the correct result for fear of negative communal scores being posted on their profile and a ban from the site.
8) When / if you decide to enter into a challenge against another BreakoutPvP.com user for a fixed wager you agree to and accept that there is no liability against BreakoutPvP.com Ltd should you lose that game and subsequently the fixed wager associated with it. You agree and understand that BreakoutPvP.com has provided you with the ability to look at every other player’s BreakoutPvP.com profile for you to ultimately make the final decision as to if you want to play your opposition.
9) We do not take any responsibility for any action undertaken by you based on an incorrect or incomplete understanding of the service offered by BreakoutPvP.com Ltd. Should you be in any doubt, please contact us.
10) The Site is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, disconnects from your game play on your platform.
11) BreakoutPvP.com has a strict one account per user policy and reserves the right at any time to suspend any account pending the receipt of personal identification documents in order to prove ownership of the account. We also reserve the right to delete any account should the information provided not prove suitable.